Friday, December 17, 2021

Life

 


LIFE


I can’t get away from you

Even if I tried

I see you in every color of the moonlight

Don’t be so surprised 

I noticed 


And in these waking dreams

That get so tangled with these fantasies 

Dare to live that dream so bold

Before the whispers of the cold

Blow them away


With every breath we held inside

Those doubts or fears that petrified us

Were just a breath away

But in my core remained

All of you


I try so hard to understand 

Sometimes I try too hard and

I reach too far and miss

As you blew me back a kiss

I knew this wasn’t it


And every lesson you ever taught

That’s got my stomach tied up in knots

You knew I’d make it through

Cause I create through you

It’s what you do


What would I be without a guide

To live a life not just to survive

I guess it’s what we make of it

And look how far we’ve come of this

I noticed




Love Always,

Lainey


Copyright © 2021. All Rights Reserved.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pulse

  Pulse There’s a pulse in the middle of nowhere And it calls to me I can feel it come in ripples  Suddenly and calming  I can hear it far o...