Friday, August 18, 2017

Awkward Introductions 🤷🏻‍♀️

Hey there and welcome to my blog! I'm new to this and really just wanted to have a safe space to put my not so secret journal entries and poetry. I hope it brings some kind of inspiration, positivity, light for those going through tough times, and encouragement to vent about those hard to talk about topics. Lately, I've drawn a lot of inspiration from losing my mother/best friend to cancer over a year ago and the people who've supported me through this. Life is precious. Life is short, yet meaningful.  There's a strength we have that allows us to do the unimaginable... The meaning of life is to give it meaning.  So this is me, finding ways to give it meaning 🙏🏼 💛🎀 

Love Always,
Lainey


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pulse

  Pulse There’s a pulse in the middle of nowhere And it calls to me I can feel it come in ripples  Suddenly and calming  I can hear it far o...